Sunday, August 26, 2012

Wolfpack! War Eagle!

This coming weekend we are headed to Atlanta to start our football season off right.  We will be in attendance for the NC State / Tennessee Game and on Saturday I will be in attendance (along with my brother and his girlfriend Amy) for the Auburn / Clemson game.  I am so excited about the Auburn game. Why am I so excited?  Because of my outfit.  Clearly.  I had the best time finding something to wear for the game.  I even ended up adding two new orange / navy pieces to the closet. So necessary, I know.

I am going with a skirt designed by Emma Graham.  Love love love this designer! So cute.


Adorable.  I am so ready to cheer on Auburn. 

As far as the NC State game ... I have no idea.  Okay let me be honest ... I have narrowed it down to three wardrobe options. 

Go Pack  ! ! !  


1 comment: