Thursday, August 16, 2012

Delish

I have mentioned my mother in law to be before and how she could be Paula Deen's daughter.  Well this plays very true to her talent in the kitchen.  I asked and she graciously took on the job of making our wedding gifts for our guests.  Which as her creativity keeps on rolling we keep receiving new foods for our tasting pleasure.  We have had peach jam, peach salsa, and my personal favorite that I am not even sure what it is but I am pretty sure it is crack.  I thought it was chow-chow.  I have no idea what chow-chow is but I figured it was good guess.  Wes told me it is some kind of relish ... and I asked him if it is like the one people put on cream cheese for parties.  He informed I would be correct and that is an option for plating this yummy goodness.
Needless to say ... I have been off work from the hospital and just so happens I do not have to nanny today.  Guess who ate all of the crack relish for breakfast, snack, lunch, and another snack?

This kid.

It's all gone.  And if my mother in law to be is reading this ... please make more of this deliciousness, but let's not give it to anyone.  I think it would enjoy living in my frig and pantry.... and belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment