Tuesday, April 3, 2012

1 for 3

My life tends to be hectic. I have always been one of those people who enjoy a full schedule. I enjoy being stretched thin ... when I am actually able to complete all said commitments it's a great sense of accomplishment. However, that feeling, comes not as often as I would like, it's more of a feeling of .... running around like a chicken without a head.

Where was I going with this ... right so 1 for 3. Since, Wes and I moved in together, we do not go out on many dates. One it is a monetary issue. We like to save money where we can. And we both feel like eating out all the time is a waste. We both enjoy cooking, either for one another, or together. However, back in December, it occurred to us that we had not been out on a date in quite some time. (Like a couple of months...) So we made the agreement, starting in January, we would have a date night, once a month. We would pick somewhere we never had been and alternate each month as to who gets to decide where we are going. (And who pays. =) )

We are 1 for 3 for our once a month date night. Talk about epic FAIL. And quite honestly, we should be 0 for 3. I am counting our Valentines Day dinner as date .... Valentines Day Dinner doesn't count. Oh well...

Maybe April we will be better ....

Looking at our schedule we do not have a weekend free until the 4th weekend in June. So maybe July will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment