Monday, March 12, 2012

Lucy You've Got Some Splaining to Do!!

This afternoon I left Lucy in the backyard while I ran the boys home. Well, after dropping the boys off at their house I ran to our grocery store, where it never fails I run into someone I know. Sure enough, my friend/neighbor down the road was there and invited me over for a beer. Heck, its Monday - Sure! Friends of ours were just finishing up moving into the house behind him so I wanted to congratulate them along with the checking out the renovations on their house. Okay so hopefully you can see where I am going when my I'm only going to be gone for 15 minutes turned into an hour and half later / phone call from Wes - Where are you?

Right so back to Lucy ... well while I was gone, she felt the need to dig some holes. And dig she did ... apparently she was trying to reach China during my absence. Oops.

So after dinner she ended up in the tub for bath and pedicure. She was looking good - her white spots on toes - very white and pretty. That is until Wes decided to put her BACK outside for about 20 minutes with no adult supervision.

Guess who ended back in the tub for round two?


1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhh, Lucy! Thank goodness I don't have a backyard because I'd be bathing Tessie every single day.

    Happy Tuesday, my KP!

    ReplyDelete