Sunday, November 13, 2011

What's currently in the hopper and what's come out


Wes's current project:
Pottery Barn Bedside Table



Wes loves it when I take pictures of him when he is working. He was in the process of cutting down a giant piece of oak for the legs ... more pictures to come. (when I can sneak downstairs and take some!)

I have been working on some projects of my own around the house. A couple of weeks ago we went to Burlington for Wes's High School Reunion, and while we were there, we purchased this fabulous dresser. However, the color, it was some kind of gross yellow, and didn't go with our room. So, I redid it!


I forgot to take a picture with the drawers in - oops.

Gross yellow cream paint color.

All beautiful and redone! Doesn't it look pretty? The fun part really came when we started divided up the drawers. It is amazing how ten drawers does not equal five and five. haha. Oh stubborn boys ... its okay because I won. Five drawers each.

No comments:

Post a Comment