Sunday, November 13, 2011

"I'm kind of like Costco, I'm big not fancy, but I dare you not to like me"


Wes and I feel like true Americans now - we have a Costco Membership. Wes surprised me with a membership, after I went on and on about how amazing Costco. Let's be honest, where else can you can you purchase 30 pork chops, 18 rolls of toilet paper, tires, and pimento cheese, all while trying delicious samples of food? Exactly. And yes - in my book - romantic points are by far won with a Costco membership. I was ecstatic. So ecstatic that when we went on Saturday (to be true Americans and use our American right to buy lots of nonsense items in bulk) we decided to buy some steaks for dinner. Curious what a Costco steak looks like - please see below:

Everything is bigger and better at Costco! The steak makes my zucchini boats look tiny. Don't worry we didn't each eat one of those puppies - we shared. =)

Sunday morning, Wes was still feeling inspired by Costco, because he made Costco size pancakes, along with bacon and grits. Delicious! I swear, he makes the BEST bacon I have ever eaten - it is perfect every time.


No comments:

Post a Comment