Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Richard, What did you do?!


This morning, as I was laying all snug as a bug with Lucy, I heard a thud, followed by several choice words. I assumed Wes had either fallen, or Jack tried to jump into the shower. Wrong on both assumptions, please see below.


It appears something is missing....
Well that's no good. Apparently when Wes got in this morning, the shower head came unattached, which of course caused water to spray everywhere. I can only imagine the chain of events going down in the shower once the head came unattached. Awesome. (*Side note - Lucy and I are still snuggled in bed, clueless to the bathroom fiasco.)
When I finally did get up, of course I needed to shower, wash my hair, however I was not down for spraying myself, bathroom, etc. with non shower operating shower head. So opted for this route instead.

I'm must say - my hair turned out extra shiny today. I'm thinking it might have had something to do with the bacon I was cooking prior to the bird bath. Perhaps there were some extra bacon bits/grease left in the sink?

1 comment:

  1. you need to borrow my tigi dry shampoo. its the heat. i also only wash my hair every other day anyway.

    ReplyDelete