Sunday, October 23, 2011

Love-A-Fair


I have been a bad blogger! We have been tailgating and traveling too much the past couple of weekends. Have no fear - I have lots of pictures to share of our adventures.

First up - The NC State Fair.
Let me begin by telling y'all my love of the NC State Fair. I LOVE THE FAIR. Wes does not share the same love nor enthusiasm for the fair as I do. However, this did not stop me for making him go this year. And you know what? Guess who had a great time and said "I could do that again, I mean it wasn't that bad." Oh right - Mr I love the fair Wes. (Okay, so maybe "love" is still too strong of a word.)
We attended the fair with my best friend and fair partner of 4 years - Ms JB and her bf, Alex. I can tell you, we successfully ate our way through the fair. I documented the majority of the food we ate. Please see below:

Giant Turkey Leg - 1 / Wes - 0


Al's french fries - One of Jenn's favorites

You know you're in 4-H when .... you get really excited when you 4 leaf clovers - Loved my days in 4-H!
Our group! We had our picture taken waiting for the pig / duck / goat races.

If Wes was a pumpkin - he would be Bob the Builder Pumpkin. =)
WE LOVE CHEESE ! !

Fried Cheese Balls - Oh my goodness ... words do not/cannot describe the deliciousness wrongness of these treats.

Finishing up our night with deep fried oreos and deep fried pecan pie. We are fat kid / star crossed lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment