Monday, November 19, 2012

Save the Date

Despite the fact that I sent my Save the Dates out months ago ... I am obsessed with them.  I worked on them for about two months and looked at several different companies online before I went with minted.   I must say - this company is amazing!  Once I finally figured out what I wanted, they had proof to me within 24hrs and once I finallized the proof ... they were at my doorstep within four days!

I wanted to use a postcard for our save the date, because I have a bit of an thing when it comes to postcards.  I purchase postcards from different places I visit and I also participate in a postcard exchange with one of my favorite girlfriends.  We have been exchanging postcards for years now ... I even have a collage of postcards she has sent me framed hanging in my house.


And now our Save the Date:
The background of the postcard is a picture I took of Haywood Hall - where we will have our reception.


Even Lucy was apart of our Save the Date... complete with my homemade chalkboard =) 

And I love how the boarder is our wedding website - I wasn't sure how I would include the website, but then realized I could use the boarder.  Bingo! 


Next up on the agenda: Wedding Invitations

No comments:

Post a Comment