Sunday, February 17, 2013

I now know why people elope ....

Wedding planning is exhausting ... quite honestly I don't know how my mother is doing it.  We have about 6 items left on the bullet list till it's go time. 

Though the wedding planning has been fun but ... I'm ready for show time.  As is my groom ... we were talking the other day after yet another melt down of "holy heck when are we going to get this all done." And I said - "Well this is ridiculous lets just elope - I'm over it.  I have a fabulous dress ... you have an amazing suite and I hear it's like 80 degree in Saint John." 
Wes: "Ah - No. No ma'am. No ma'am.  After all this (waving hands around in crazed man kind of way) - we are doing it.  We are getting married the old fashioned way. Down the aisle you go." 


Well I guess that settles that ... down the aisle I go April 27th! 

1 comment: