Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Deck the Halls


I wanted to share some pictures of the house now that we are officially done decorating.

This is my homemade wreath and bow! I was very excited not only to make my own wreath and bow this year, but I was even more excited over the cost of this little project- $3.11. Oh yes. Look who is being fiscally responsible now Wesley.
The view of our lovely abode from the street. Go Wolfpack!

My mom gave me her snow village and for some reason Jack really loves the snow village people. He enjoys sniffing them - thankfully he hasn't had the urge to eat them. He also loves having his picture taken.


The fireplace and my 98 cent poinsettias - thank you Lowes. Please ignore the fact that Wes's stocking is missing ... Pottery Barn has yet to deliver his monogramed stocking. And no worries because this chick scored free monograming and shipping.
Okay so the Christmas decorations are lacking in the dinning room. BUT, Please notice we have dinning room chairs!!! I love my new Parson Chairs that we scored from Craigslist. They are brand new and what we paid for a set a four, you could buy one from Pottery Barn. I just need to buy some slip covers and we will be set to go.

1 comment: