Monday, October 29, 2012

Happenings and Such

Life as usually has been in warp speed!

We have had two weddings in October, followed by football games, supper clubs, work and Engagement party for us!  October has been a busy month for us but I must say it has been fabulous!

The weddings were beautiful and of course I'm on the phone with my mom first thing the next morning discussing each event in full detail.  Wes and I have SIX months before walking down the aisle and there are lots of details to be worked out.

I have my bridal portraits on Friday and I am so excited!  I can not wait to see my dress ... let alone wear it!! I am very very excited!!!  My mother will not allow for me to have my dress at my house ... most likely because one would find me sitting on my couch watching TV in it ... I have not seen nor worn my dress in awhile.

As soon as friends send me pictures from our Engagement Party on Saturday I will be sure post!  I can't wait to see the pictures.  It was an awesome party and it was wonderful having our friends from Raleigh make the drive to come celebrate.  My Aunt Janice from New York even made the party!  Wes and I were really excited that she came to celebrate with us.  However, she is now stuck here in Raleigh because of Sandy.  Her flight has been delayed until Wednesday.  This works out well for us because we are having dinner with her tonight and the family.  I haven't had dinner at my Mom's in forever!  Wes has been up there more for dinner then I have!  My mother seems to think Wes will starve if I am out of town or working a weekend shift so she always has him come up for dinner.  I think it is hysterical - I assure her peanut butter and jelly will not kill him.  But I then in return get the left overs from dinner!  So it's a win win. =)  Plus it is sweet that my family love him so much that they feel like I do not need to be around for them to spend time together.   Wes jokes and says that's because they love him more ... he best watch it.  =)




No comments:

Post a Comment