Monday, September 26, 2011

The Farm Table


This weekend I headed to Blowing Rock for a weekend getaway with my girlfriends. We were celebrating the last single days of our friend Whitney before she heads down the aisle.
The Girls!

Me and the Bride ! Love this Lady !

Now while I was off in the mountains enjoying wine, laughs, shopping, and eating; Wes was hard at work building our farm table. When I left on Friday this is what had been done so far:

When I came home on Sunday afternoon - this is what was in our dining room:
I was ECSTATIC! I could not believe the table was completed and looks this amazing. It is GORGEOUS. Wes did an AMAZING job. We stained the table last night and all we have left to do is put on the polyurethane for some shine.


Love Love Love.

1 comment:

  1. I am SO impressed! Can Wes teach John to do something like that? John makes me do all the house stuff.

    ReplyDelete