Friday, July 27, 2012

Said Yes to the Dress !

Last Thursday I was viewing the website for Traditions by Anna, a bridal boutique in Raleigh.  They specialize in having unique and upscale bridal designers.  It just so happened they were having a Sample Sale.  I quickly called to see if I could set up an appointment for that evening.  They had an opening for 5:30 - I took it!

Well, I tried on four dresses and wouldn't you know fourth one is the charm!  I put it on and just knew... it was perfect.  The fit was perfect.  The dress felt absolutely right and wonderful and all those fabulous feelings that are talked about with "finding the one."

A champagne toast and the dress was purchased that evening.  There was no need for second guessing - I had found my bridal couture gown!

No comments:

Post a Comment